Raspberry Ridge Farms
Raspberry Ridge is a real working horse farm established in 1991. Our friendly, knowledgeable, professionally-run environment allows horses to live naturally and riders to enjoy a friendly, relaxing environment.
A heritage farm located in Almonte, Raspberry Ridge offers an outdoor jumper ring, 60′ sand round pen, several cross-country jumps, and nearly 300 acres of trails and pastures. Suitable for lesson students, and boarders who are pleasure riders looking for excellent certified instruction, and/or experienced care (27 years running a breeding/boarding/lesson barn) for their beloved horse(s)!
Rural Amenities, Close to the City
A mere 30 minutes outside of Ottawa, Raspberry Ridge Farms in Almonte proudly offers:
- Beautiful Century log barns.
- Certified, experienced instruction.
- Horse Club, Boarding, Leasing and Training
- Professional equine care.
- Experience with many special needs conditions.
- Nearly 300 acres of gorgeous trails, fields, pastures.
- 100 x 200′ riding ring.
- 60′ steel round pen with sand footing.
- Riding programs for children and adults.
- Therapeutic riding programming.
- Day Camps, March Break Camp, Birthday Parties.
- Corporate Team Building Workshops
- Barn Rentals for Events & Weddings
- Friendly farm animals – donkeys, llamas, chickens, cats, dogs.